Stonefield Query 3.2 is due for release on March 1, 2008. This week, we made some of the last changes before testing begins:
- Stonefield Query no longer has a background screen. All dialogs now appear directly on your Windows desktop and can be moved around independently.
- The report wizards are no longer modal. This means you can modify more than one report at a time if desired.
- Line spacing is now correct in labels that have fields in larger fonts.
- You no longer get an error if you choose Copy or Edit from the File menu when the Template Editor is open.
- You can no longer open multiple instances of the Template Editor.
- The correct controls are now displayed in the Options page of the Reports Explorer when it is the current page and you change from a Label report to a different type or vice versa.