- Stonefield Query now supports the new GoldMine version 9.2.
- The new Auto-fit to page setting for quick reports automatically reduces the font when fields would normally be moved to a second row because there are too many to fit on one. This makes it possible for the fields to fit on a single row.
- The new Find Field button in step 2 of the report wizards makes it easier to find a field by part of the caption.
- Reports can be combined into a single PDF output by specifying the same file name for each report and turning on the new Append to existing file setting.
- The Dashboard window now supports outputting all charts to a single PDF file.
- You can now sort a chart by values rather than the default alphabetically by category by setting the Sort setting in the Field Properties dialog to Ascending or Descending Order.
- You can now define multi-line point labels for charts in Windows XP (it was only available in previous versions for Windows Vista and 7).
- You now get a warning if you copy an expression from the Expression Builder and paste it into a place where real table and field names are required, such as the expression for a formula or a field in the Advanced Report Designer. Previously, you would get an error when running the report.
- You can now define user group names up to 60 characters (the previous limit was 20).
- You can now define report names up to 100 characters (the previous limit was 60).
- You can now create an advanced layout report from a report with Summary turned on.
Tuesday, October 30, 2012
Stonefield Query for GoldMine version 4.2.4603
Version 4.2.4603 has several great new features.