- Stonefield Query is now compatible with the new ACT! 2014 (16.0).
- More than 25 new sample reports have been added for use with ACT! 2010 and later databases.
- If you add "KeepLog=N" to Data.INI, Stonefield Query creates separate diagnostic files with a timestamp as part of the filename so individual logs are created for each run.
- You can now use detail header and footer bands in templates.
- Stonefield Query now creates a default filename when emailing reports.
- You can now specify what "mail mode" to use when emailing via SMTP. This is helpful if problems arise with some types of SMTP servers.
- Emailing each group in a report to separate email addresses now continues to send even if one or more of the addresses is invalid if the Continue Running Reports if Cannot Connect or One Report Fails setting is turned on in the Options dialog.
- Administrator users can now edit any report even if it has security so it's only accessible to one user.
Tuesday, September 10, 2013
Stonefield Query for Act! version 4.3.4878
This release adds compatibility with the new Act! 2014 (16.0), as well as a few new features.