- Stonefield Query is now compatible with the new Sage ACT! 2013.
- Four new sample reports have been added for ACT! 2010 and later databases.
- The performance of reports using the Details or Notes fields in the ACT! 2010+ data provider has been greatly improved.
- New "Organizer Phone" fields are available in the activity tables in the ACT! 2010+ data provider, similar to the existing "Organizer Email" fields.
- The new Auto-fit to page setting for quick reports automatically reduces the font when fields would normally be moved to a second row because there are too many to fit on one. This makes it possible for the fields to fit on a single row.
- The new Find Field button in step 2 of the report wizards makes it easier to find a field by part of the caption.
- Reports can be combined into a single PDF output by specifying the same file name for each report and turning on the new Append to existing file setting.
- The Dashboard window now supports outputting all charts to a single PDF file.
- You can now sort a chart by values rather than the default alphabetically by category by setting the Sort setting in the Field Properties dialog to Ascending or Descending Order.
- You can now define multi-line point labels for charts in Windows XP (it was only available in previous versions for Windows Vista and 7).
- You now get a warning if you copy an expression from the Expression Builder and paste it into a place where real table and field names are required, such as the expression for a formula or a field in the Advanced Report Designer. Previously, you would get an error when running the report.
Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Stonefield Query for ACT! version 4.2.4603
Version 4.2.4603 has several great new features.