Version 4.2.4526 is mostly a maintenance release, but there are a few new features:
- You can now define user group names up to 60 characters (the previous limit was 20).
- You can now define report names up to 100 characters (the previous limit was 60).
- You can now create an advanced layout report from a report with Summary turned on.
- Stonefield Query now allows the same field to appear in both parent and child application views.
- The ReportEngine object has new EditReport and NewReport methods.
- The Import Data Dictionary function can now handle calculated fields.