We released an update to Stonefield Query for Sage Accpac ERP version 3.3 today. It has the following new features:
- The performance of optional fields containing character values was dramatically improved. For example, a report that used optional fields extensively used to take 2.5 hours to run but now takes 2.5 seconds!
- You can now report on the Inventory Control Units of Measure table.
- The relationships for the Order Entry Comments/Instructions tables (for example, Invoice Comments/Instructions) were changed so records from the other table appear regardless of whether there are Comments/Instructions records or not (in technical terms, they now use an outer join). Also, there's now a relationship between Cred. Note Comments/Instructions and Combined Invoice & Credit Note Details.
- A relationship was added between Order Entry Posting Journals - Details and Sales History Details.
- UniSales budget fields are handled better.
- The Field Properties dialog now has a Suppress repeating values option for row fields. If this option is turned on (which it is by default) and several records in a row have the same value in this field, only the first occurrence is printed; the field in subsequent records appears blank.
- Fields with drop-down lists in the Filter Condition dialog now have a blank value as an option. This allows you to blank previously entered values.