Stonefield Software Inc. is pleased to announce the first release of Stonefield Query for SageCRM (version 3.30.3420).
Below is a list of just some of the features in this release, please see the online help for a complete list of features.
SageCRM Specific Features
- Stonefield Query for SageCRM supports SageCRM version 6.1 to 6.2 databases.
- Comes with over 60 pre-defined reports! Almost all of the SageCRM Sample Reports have been recreated for you.
- All SageCRM tables and fields will use your custom captions as defined by the SageCRM Administrator. This makes it easy to find the table or field that you are looking for.
- Stonefield Query for SageCRM can report on custom SageCRM tables and fields as defined by the SageCRM Administrator.
- Stonefield Query for SageCRM supports SageCRM 6.2 Related Entities (through the "Related A to B (6.2 and later)" tables where A is the first table in the relationship and B is the second table). In SageCRM 6.2, the Relationships tab is available in the context of Companies, People, Leads, Opportunities, Quotes, Orders, and Cases.
- Stonefield Query for SageCRM supports SageCRM 6.1 and earlier "Related List Actions" (through the "Related * (6.1 and Earlier)" tables).
- Stonefield Query for SageCRM automatically provides custom currency fields that convert from the SageCRM Base Currency (as set by the SageCRM Administrator) to the Preferred Currency that you have selected in the Stonefield Query "Tool->Options" menu.
- SageCRM stores Date/Time fields in GMT(Greenwich Mean Time) in the database records and only converts these to your local time zone when you see these fields on screen in SageCRM. Stonefield Query provides "(GMT)" and "(Local Time)" versions of each Date/Time field in your database for this purpose.
- SageCRM does not actually delete any records from the database when you delete a record in a SageCRM screen. Instead, these records have their "_Deleted" fields set to 1 indicating that they are deleted. Stonefield Query automatically hides these records for you so you do not see them in your reports.
Other Stonefield Query Features
- Powerful query and reporting tool designed with the end-user in mind. Design reports in minutes, not hours or days.
- Simple "wizard" interface. After selecting a report from the list of available reports, you can select the sort order, enter filter conditions, and specify where the output goes (printer, text file, spreadsheet, screen preview, etc.).
- Full English descriptions for all fields and tables rather than cryptic names and symbols. English operators such as "equals" and "greater than" instead of "=" and ">."
- Handles complex join conditions between tables automatically.
- Create great-looking charts and graphs, either by themselves or included in other reports.
- The Formula Editor allows you to define your own custom calculations to use in any report.
- Templates give your reports a common appearance, such as following corporate style guidelines.
- Easily create labels, including mailing labels, product labels, or barcode labels, without worrying about field positioning or label dimensions. All the common Avery label sizes are built-in.
- Drilldown from a report to see details.
- Click the "values" button to get a list of all possible values for any field.
- Control font, color, alignment, heading, and column width for each field. Group on any field with a mouse click.
- Automatically adjusts column widths to match the data in the column.
- The Advanced Report Designer allows you to lay out the report exactly as you want, including company logos, lines, boxes, etc.
- Output to Microsoft Excel, PDF, HTML, Microsoft Word, comma-delimited, or other types of files. You can also email reports.
- Knows your data. You don't have to know how your data is stored or how tables are joined (you don't even have to know what a "join" is).
- Schedule reports to run at any time you need.
- Display "real" table and field names so it's easier to locate the table or field you want if you're familiar with these names.