We posted an updated version of Stonefield Query for Sage Accpac ERP today with the following changes.
- A new Extended Amount Less Discount field in Order Entry Invoice Details, Credit Note Details, Combined Invoice & Credit Note Details, and Order Details shows the net amount of the transaction.
- There are now direct relationships between Accounts Receivable Documents and Order Entry Invoices, Credit Notes, and Combined Invoices & Credit Notes, so reporting on these tables works better.
- A bug that caused an error when reporting on both Invoices and Invoice Details in Order Entry was fixed.
- A bug that caused an error when reporting on Combined Invoices & Credit Notes and Combined Invoice & Credit Note Details tables in Order Entry was fixed.
- A bug that prevented exclusion filters from working under some unique circumstances was fixed.
- A bug that prevented GROUP BY and ORDER BY clauses from being handled properly in custom SQL statements was fixed.
- A bug that caused numeric values to appear without any decimals when the first value in the result set is null was fixed.
- A bug that caused an error when opening or closing the preview window under rare circumstances was fixed.