We posted updated versions of the Stonefield Query SDK, Stonefield Query for Sage Accpac ERP, and Stonefield Query for Sage Pro ERP today with the following changes.
- Microsoft Word documents generated from Stonefield Query now have the proper margins and orientation.
- Stonefield Query now properly handles custom SQL statements with spaces after commas between fields and is no longer case-sensitive for field and table names.
- Linking on non-character fields is now supported.
- Exporting a folder that contains a folder that contains reports without expanding all levels of folders in the Export dialog no longer gives an error.
- Passing less than 10 values for Is One Of conditions when calling Stonefield Query from the command line no longer causes a problem.
- Custom SQL statements with SUM() no longer fail. Also, the order of ORDER BY and GROUP BY clauses is no longer important.
- The Is One Of condition for numeric fields no longer shows "0" for values you do not enter; for example, specifying only 1 and 2 as the values now displays the condition as "Field Is One of 1,2" rather than "Field Is One of 1,2,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0".
- The default location to export reports to is no longer the program folder but your Documents folder.
- Outputting to a table now outputs variable-length character fields (also known as Varchar) as character rather than memo fields.
- A summary report with multiple groups and sorted on a summed field now displays properly sorted.
- You no longer get an error if a grouped field is listed after a calculated field in Step 2 of the Quick Report Wizard for a summary report.
- You no longer get an error filtering on certain types of calculated fields that don't appear in the report.
- Stonefield Query now supports online activation and maintenance renewal when a proxy server is used.
- The Analyze Database function now adds new tables and fields in the data dictionary to the "favorites" set.
- The new Active property of the Database object allows you to programmatically disable a database under certain conditions, such as if the database is optional and isn't available for this particular user.
- The Test button on the relations page of the Configuration Utility now works with tables in different databases and with database engines that don't support the SQL TOP clause.
- The GetFolders method of the ReportEngine object now returns all folders when you don't pass a user name and password to the LoadProject method of an SQProxy object.
- Several bugs in the ImportFF and ImportFFXML utility functions were fixed (including updating reports security so they are available to everyone) and they work more reliably with different types of reports.
- If an error occurs when running a report using SQProxy, an error is raised in the calling application, so you should use error handing in your applications using SQProxy. Also, if an error occurs when calling LoadProject, ErrorMessage contains information about the error and the new ErrorCode property returns the same value SFQuery.EXE returns when running a report from the command line.
- Calculated date fields are now handled properly when used in the column of cross-tab reports.
- Returning an empty string from DataEngine.FinalizeSQLStatement tells Stonefield Query not to continue running the report.
- Stonefield Query now works with the SQLite database engine.
Sage Accpac ERP
- Uni Sales Analysis is now supported.
- All Rate Operator fields now use the same list of possible values.
- The Audit Time fields now display times as HH:MM:SS.
- The relationship between Inventory Control Transfer Headers and Transfer Details was fixed.
- The Payroll Employee Tax Information table is now available for reporting.
- "Refund" is now available as a value for Document Type and "Debit Note - Advance Claim Credit" and "Refund - Posted" are available for Transaction Type in Accounts Receivable Documents.
- ICILOC now appears as "Location Item Details" since that's the type of information contained in that table.
- Most relations from tables to Inventory Control Locations were changes to Location Item Details instead.
- A bug that caused fields in Inventory Control Sales Statistics to appear as if they came from Transaction Statistics was fixed.
Sage Pro ERP
- Several bugs in the Import ACCPAC Report Writer Reports function were fixed (including updating reports security so they are available to everyone) and it works more reliably with different types of reports.
- Numeric fields now use 999,999,999.99 as the format in the Advanced Report Designer rather than 9999999999999999999.999999.
- The caption of the ICISUM was changed to Inventory Sales/Usage History File since both it and ICHIST had same caption (Inventory History File).
- There's now a direct relationship between the Inventory Summary File and the Inventory Master File. Also, there are new Year and Period fields in the Inventory Summary File to make filtering on, for example, a specific year easier.
- Filters on certain values of certain fields, such as Type of Invoice (in the Accounts Receivable Invoice Transaction File) equals Normal Invoice, now work properly.
- Inventory History File is no longer listed for Sage Pro ERP version 7.5 or later since that table was removed.
- Errors in the relationships between the GL Posted Transaction Headers and Details Files and between GL Unposted Transaction Headers and Details Files were fixed.
- Drop Shipment is now available as one of the choices for Type of PO in the PO Transaction File.