We posted updated versions of the Stonefield Query SDK, Stonefield Query for Sage Accpac ERP, and Stonefield Query for Sage Pro ERP today with the following changes.
- Fields with commas in the captions no longer cause a problem when used in cross-tabulation reports.
- Under some conditions, previewing a report, then editing the report and closing the report wizard, then opening another data source and running a report used data from the previously open data source. This has been fixed.
- Stonefield Query now gives a warning when you run a report that includes a memo field in a group header.
- You can now use the SUM() function in a custom SQL statement.
- Some dialogs were adjusted so things fit better when Spanish and Dutch are used. Also, the Find dialog displayed in the preview window is now properly localized.
- Some labels didn’t have a sufficient left margin. This was fixed.
- Filter conditions are now displayed properly when something other than a period is used as the decimal place character.
- Clearing the filter for a report (that is, clicking the Clear button in the Filter dialog) no longer clears the exclude conditions for the report.
- Exclusion filters weren't working under some conditions. That's been fixed.
- Filter conditions are now displayed correctly if you change the language or date format Stonefield Query uses after creating the filter.
- The currency symbol now appears correctly in a report if you use something other than the dollar sign ($) and specify a dynamic color or style expression for the field.
- Linked fields, such as email or Web linked fields, now work properly in a PDF file; that is, you can click the linked value in the PDF reader to navigate to the Web site or bring up your email program.
- The FilterCondition object now accepts the "is yes" and "is no" operators.
- Adding multiple conditions to the FilterConditions collection now works.
- Custom icons are now used properly when they exist in a directory other than the project
Sage Accpac ERP
- Stonefield Query for Sage Accpac ERP now supports multiple languages. Currently, English, Spanish, German, and Dutch are supported.
- All quantity fields now default to no decimal places. You can, of course, choose the number of decimals you want to use in the Field Properties dialog for a field in a particular report.
- New Margin and Profit fields are available in Sales History Details in Order Entry.
- Reports using Sales History Details from Order Entry and Customers from Accounts Receivable now work better.
- Hours and Overtime House in Payroll Check Details are now formatted properly.
- The new Amount field in Payroll Check Details displays negative values for deductions, so summing works as you'd expect in reports.
- Filtering on Document Date (and some other fields) in the Combined Invoices & Credit Notes and Combined Invoice & Credit Note Details tables in Order Entry now works properly.
- New Quantity (Stock U/M) fields in Invoice Details, Credit Note Details, Order Details, and Combined Invoice & Credit Note Details displays quantity amounts into the same unit of measure so they can be added up correctly. For example, if you enter one invoice of a desk lamp of a quantity of 5 with a UOM (unit of measure) of "each" and another of 10 with a UOM of "dozen", this field will give you a total quantity 125 as opposed to the incorrect 15 when these two records are added.
Sage Pro ERP
- The Salesperson File in Order Entry now also appears in the Accounts Receivable module. Also, a new Full Name field in that table makes reports easier to read.
- Scheduled reports now run properly.
- You can now sort and group on the Email Address and Web Site fields in the Customers, Vendors, National Accounts Master, and Customer Connect Company Files.